(via LifeSite News)
On Saturday, July 1, Cardinal Raymond Burke will celebrate Holy Mass and pray in union with more than 92,000 souls worldwide to beseech heaven for victory over the culture of death, preservation of God’s truth, and an end to confusion in the Catholic Church.
July is the month dedicated to the Most Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and also the 100th anniversary of the third apparition of Our Lady at Fatima. And people of faith are invited to be part of this month’s segment of a regular effort to pray for God’s grace for conversion that the world so greatly needs.
Operation Storm Heaven was established some 18 months ago by the grassroots lay organization Catholic Action for Faith and Family. A spiritual army of Rosary Warriors throughout the world is called in the effort to storm heaven with prayer in conjunction with a monthly Mass and Rosary conducted by Cardinal Burke.
Catholic Action for Faith and Family had some 15,000 people signed up to pray in the first month of the campaign in January 2016. That number has grown to 92,680.
This month, His Eminence will celebrate Mass in Lindenberg, Germany, at 9 a.m. local time at the Church of Sts. Peter and Paul.
Rosary Warriors can pray at any time on July 1, and are asked to include the operation’s intentions in the prayer, as well as their own. Participants can register their attentions via the website as well. Personal intentions are kept confidential and will not be disclosed.
“Let us never forget the power of the Holy Rosary and the victory that God will grant through this great devotion,” Catholic Action for Faith and Family’s Thomas McKenna told supporters. “As Blessed Pope Pius IX affirmed, ‘Give me an army saying the Rosary, and I will conquer the world.’”
Among the prayer intentions are the following:
- To bring hope to souls and minds throughout America and the world
- For our families and the salvation of loved ones
- So the culture of life may defeat the culture of death
- To stop the advance of evil in our society
- To flood souls with Grace and light and Truth
- For the pope, and for bishops and priests and religious throughout the world. That they may grow in the love of God and His Holy Church. And that they may always have the strength, wisdom and courage to teach the Truth, defend the Faith and lead souls on the path to eternal salvation
- For an end to the confusion within the Catholic Church. That the light of Truth dispels the darkness. May the one, true Catholic faith be taught in all of its integrity and authenticity
- For all military and law enforcement personnel that they may be guided and protected by St. Michael the Archangel in their daily duties
- In reparation for all the sins and offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary
To join Cardinal Burke in storming heaven with prayer this month, click here.